The Committee are pleased to announce the club grounds and lake will be open to club members from Saturday 16th May.
Please note the following important points:
- There is no club organised sailing.
- Any members visiting the site must do so in accordance with the current Government imposed social distancing rules which can be downloaded at: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing/staying-alert-and-safe-social-distancing
- Please sanitise your hands before and after unlocking / locking the gate.
- The clubhouse and all facilities are currently closed / emergency access only.
- Cruise sailing is available to members following current social distancing rules.
- Double handers may only be sailed by same household crews.
- There will be no safety boat cover.
- Sailors are advised to check the forecast and only launch in conditions well within their ability.
- Sailors must use all their own equipment and kit.
- Sailors must be prepared to come ready to sail, or change in their own vehicle.
- Sailors will need to shower off at home as required.
- Members visiting the site will need to be completely self sufficient in kit, food/drink etc.
- Sailors are advised to ensure their next of kin are aware of their sailing session.
- All members are requested to isolate at home if they or any members of their household or physical contact group have Covid 19 symptoms, or are in the NHS notified very high risk group.
Variations to the above necessary conditions will be announced by further notification as possible / Government advice / RYA advice changes.
The Committee wish you all to remain safe and well and hope careful socially distanced visits to our club will add to your continued health and well-being.
Kind Regards and Happy Sailing!
Commodore Girton SC.